Domain blacklisted by AT&T

Stephen R. McKnight stephen.mcknight at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 19:39:11 EDT 2013

> David,
>
> If that's aimed at Geert, AT&T U-verse is probably not available to him
> in Belgium.
>
> However, since you *are* on AT&T, are you having any issues with connecting
> to the Gnucash Wiki?
>
> Because if you're not, it sounds like the OP is the one who's blacklisted. That's
> usually caused by trying to ssh into the SVN server without the right credentials.
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls

Thanks, John -

The info on the blacklist was from AT&T tech support, but it wouldn't
surprise me if they were just throwing out nonsense to end the call
after three "escalations".  Do you know if there is anywhere I can
verify whether I've been blacklisted at the server?  Otherwise, does
anyone know whether the team (individual?) responsible for hosting
monitors this list?

~Steve