Approval for Introducing Your Software in Japanese PC magazine

伊藤 京子 itoh at primary-inc.jp
Fri Apr 26 15:20:36 EDT 2013

Dear.The GnuCash Project

My name is KYOKO ITO.

I am an editor of a Japanese magazine called "Mac100%", a
magazine for Macintosh users with original DVD-ROMs to offer readers
data/software.

For this time, I would like to introduce your works:

GnuCash

to Japanese Macintosh users, and would really appreciate it if you give me
kind permission for including some of them on our DVD-ROM.

We would be really pleased if you give me kind permission for this
sudden offer.

Please contact me in case you have any questions, or when you find any
problems for introducing them. I'm looking forward to hearing from you
soon.

Best wishes,
KYOKO ITO
KYOKO ITO
itoh at primary-inc.jp

primary-inc.,

〒164-0014
1-19-2 B1F, Tomigaya, Shibuya-Ku,
Tokyo, 164-0063 JAPAN
TEL 81-03-6826-6822 / FAX 81-03-3467-6322