Approval for Introducing Your Software in Japanese PC magazine

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Sat Apr 27 14:50:11 EDT 2013

Thanks for contacting us! I don't see any problem in distributing the
Mac binaries with your DVD. Latest version of GnuCash is 2.4.13, you can
find the download link for Mac dmg in the official GnuCash announcement [1]
You might also want to add in the DVD the Japanese guide in pdf format
that you can download from the documentation webpage [2].
As GnuCash is software lincensed under GPL, I don't know if you also
need to ship the GnuCash sourcecode in the DVD; maybe someone more
experienced can speak on this topic.

Regards
Cristian

[1] http://www.gnucash.org/#n-130421-2.4.13.news