Bounty Program finished - a short review

G. Paul Ziemba pz-gnucash-devel at ziemba.us
Fri Aug 9 11:51:25 EDT 2013

christian at cstimming.de (Christian Stimming) writes:

>However, the program unfortunately did not attract the attention of any
>developer who wasn't already active within gnucash.
>[...]
>Did we do too little announcements? Are there websites or places
>around where more interested people would have picked up the news?

I only recently re-joined the mailing list a few weeks ago and was
unaware of the bounty program until then. I wonder if an announcement
on slashdot.org would have netted additional interest. I speculate
there are a lot of readers there who look favorably upon gnucash and
might be induced to participate.
--
G. Paul Ziemba
FreeBSD unix: