Persian Translate

Mehdi Alidoost mehdi at ashian.ir
Tue Aug 20 12:46:31 EDT 2013

Hello again,

I download a windows nightly build (16-Aug-2013 ). Many of Persian text
removed from this version and only some of menus shows in Persian.

I translate all menus ( files, actions , Business , Reports, tools .. ) and
in version that introduce on gnucash main page ( 2.5.4 ) it show correctly
but in current nightly build many of them removed and almost all of text are
in English.

Also in both version( last nightly build and 2.54 ) there is some problems
on showing accounts details page. ( attachment screenshot )

And in invoice print preview, it show a blank page when language set to
Persian.

Best regards

Mehdi Alidoost