Persian Translate

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Wed Aug 21 15:49:40 EDT 2013

Thanks, Cristian, for describing the update procedure from a few days ago.

@Mehdi Alidoost: If you say you have a better translation than the one from
the Translation Project (TP), we can very well discard that one and use your
again. Alternatively, you can send your translation right to the Translation
Project i.e. to the Last-Translator from there, and have the TP accept your
translation. Feel free to contact us here again if there are any problems.

For sure a translation with more strings is better than one with fewer
strings...

Regards,

Christian Stimming