Persion Translate

Mehdi Alidoost mehdi at ashian.ir
Wed Aug 21 17:09:04 EDT 2013

Dear Cristian,

It seems that latest translator start translation from the beginning. He
start a new translation without using/editing my last translation which I do
3 years ago. I hope that I can find him and ask him about his plan.

But another problem, which you may find in my last email, is that in new
versions, account details tabs are not readable when using Persian language(
header and  vertical lines in details grid are not match) , if this tab
shows as left to right direction as old versions better than current state.

Is there any solution for this problem?

Best regards,

Mehdi Alidoost