Persion Translate

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Thu Aug 22 02:55:16 EDT 2013

Il 21/08/2013 23.09, Mehdi Alidoost ha scritto:

> Dear Cristian,
>
> It seems that latest translator start translation from the beginning.
> He start a new translation without using/editing my last translation
> which I do 3 years ago. I hope that I can find him and ask him about
> his plan.

Ok, that could be the problem. I can revert the latest commit for
Persian translation and get back to your translation (I will do this as
soon as I get back to the pc with the GnuCash source code).

> But another problem, which you may find in my last email, is that in
> new versions, account details tabs are not readable when using Persian
> language( header and  vertical lines in details grid are not match) ,
> if this tab shows as left to right direction as old versions better
> than current state.
>
> Is there any solution for this problem?

That could be a bug . Let's see if a developer comment on
this...alternatively you can open a bug on bugzilla.

> Best regards,
>
> Mehdi Alidoost

Thanks for investigating the problem. Just be sure to contact the
translator that uploaded the translation to the TP in order to avoid
future problems.

Regards
Cristian