Screen shots and blurb wanted !

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Sat Dec 14 15:40:52 EST 2013

Il 14/12/2013 12:20, Geert Janssens ha scritto:

> On Friday 06 December 2013 15:33:51 Cristian Marchi wrote:
>
> > Ooops. This one should be ok:
>
> > http://goo.gl/CKlSKM
>

> We are past the deadline for screenshots. And we got one submission
> which happened to be clean and pretty screenshots. So those images
> will be used.
>
> Cristian: thanks for making them.
>
> And since you happen to have commit access yourself to the website,
> are you willing to give them a new home there yourself ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Geert

I will try to put up a page to showcase major improvements in the 2.6
release. In the above screenshots I've captured only the new feature I
was able to reproduce: if someone has a request for a particular new
feature, please tell me and I will try to document it.
IMHO it would be useful to have on the GnuCash repo an example file that
could be used just to showcase GnuCash features: I've such a file but it
is somehow basic (f.e. it doesn't contain examples of business
functions, stocks, multy-currency, etc...). What do all others think?

Regards
Cristian