[MAINT] Planned GnuCash server outage Dec 21 (1:30-4pm US/EST)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Dec 18 19:49:14 EST 2013

Hi,

I'll be performing this maintenance on Saturday, December 21 between
1:30-4:00pm US/EST (1830-2100 UTC).  I expect the downtime to be only
~30 minutes.  I'll send email and make an announcement on #gnucash (IRC)
before the servers go out and again when it comes back (hopefully with
twice the RAM).

Thanks

-derek