Server Outage starting SOON (was Re: [MAINT] Planned GnuCash server outage Dec 21 (1:30-4pm US/EST))

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Dec 21 13:28:54 EST 2013

Hi,

This server maintenance is about to being momentarily.  While the server
is down access to email, email archives, wiki, subversion, git-commit,
trac, irc-logs, etc will be unavailable.  For real-time status updates
please check on the #gnucash IRC channel in irc.gnome.org.

I'll send another email when everything is back up.

-derek