Building on Windows from scratch

Gary Bilkus mail at gary.bilkus.com
Fri Dec 20 07:59:39 EST 2013

Thanks for the info.

I will set up a windows 32 bit virtual machine and try to follow the instructions one by one. Should I report each problem to this list or privately to somewhere else. I'm happy to put in the work to ensure that the instructions are clear.

BTW, the reason I want to be able to build gnucash from source is that I'm considering some enhancements which may be of interest to others and may not, but I am restricted to running on windows boxes at the moment.

Gary