GnuCash for Android banner in homepage

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Sat Feb 2 08:07:50 EST 2013

Yawar, I've taken a look at your patch:

Il 27/01/2013 01:16, Yawar Amin ha scritto:

> Looks good. I'm attaching a patch to do three things to the banner:
>
> 1. Move it to directly underneath the main GnuCash download banner.
I firstly thought the same but I think is better to have the features of
the main GnuCash version listed just below its description and download
links to avoid confusion. That's why I prefer the android app banner in
my original position.

> 2. Make it mimic as much as possible the elements and styles used by the
> main GnuCash download banner.
>
> 3. Refer to the app everywhere as `GnuCash for Android' as I see that
> that's what it's called in the Play Store.
That's ok! I've used your text in my patch.

> What do you think?
>
> Regards,
>
> Yawar

You can see the new outcame in the beta website.

regards
Cristian