Notification mails for git repos - resend

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Wed Feb 6 15:41:45 EST 2013

Attached two updated notification mails. What has changed:
- the mail sender is now set to the one pushing the commits to git. This
is like it was in the svn generated mails
- the commit hashes are now urls to the commit on github, similar to the
way the commits in svn are urls to the commits on trac. It may be this
generates very long lines in certain situations. We'll see.

Geert