Gnucash 2.5/6 - jqplot

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Feb 21 12:16:53 EST 2013

Op 21-02-13 15:18, Mike Evans schreef:
> Lovely charts Geert.  Two of the features I added in the Net Worth line
> chart are obsoleted/broken.  Optional grid and optional data markers no
> longer work as advertised so I'll have to look at them or remove
> them.  Not really sure if either are necessary anyway.
Thanks, most of the credit goes to Andy Clayton though, who did most of
the work. I mostly tuned and updated it.

About the options, that got dropped, I didn't notice them, sorry. It
shouldn't be too hard to add them again. I'll fix it in a next round.
> All the charts could possibly use an alternate black and white
> stylesheet for printing, is this easier to achieve using jqplot?  This
> is not new because of jqplot though.
It depends, but I don't think I understand exactly what you would like
to achieve here. Can you elaborate a bit ?

Geert