Gnucash 2.5/6 - jqplot

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Feb 21 13:08:57 EST 2013

Op 21-02-13 15:18, Mike Evans schreef:
> Lovely charts Geert.  Two of the features I added in the Net Worth line
> chart are obsoleted/broken.  Optional grid and optional data markers no
> longer work as advertised so I'll have to look at them or remove
> them.  Not really sure if either are necessary anyway.
I noticed your grid specification was vertical only "Y Grid". I have
made all grid optional. If checked, you will have horizontal and
vertical grid. Personally I like it more that way, but you may have had
good reasons for your configuration.

If you don't like that, you are welcome to tweak the code a bit. You now
have an example you can work from. It should be easy.

Geert