Someone is attempting to sell GnuCash.

Geoff Hilton geoffhilton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 14:20:00 EST 2013

Ah. To be honest I haven't tried GnuCash yet beyond running it once,
but had been looking into financial software I could use, I'm Canadian
though so it doesn't look like GnuCash would work without
compatibility with Canadian tax laws and such(?) based on what I read
from a post somewhere. I hadn't looked at the license yet, but
presumed it was strictly GPL v2 which I erroneously thought meant it
couldn't be resold (I checked the faq about the GPL on gnu.org). I do
think it would be interesting to find out if that shareware site meets
all the conditions of the GPL as explained on the faq.
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#DoesTheGPLAllowMoney

If I wanted to contribute to make GnuCash work better for Canadians
what would I need to change, exactly?