Gnucash is going to be featured on the SourceForge front page

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Fri Jan 25 16:06:30 EST 2013

Developers,

those of you who are also admins of the sourceforge gnucash project page will
have received this as well: We'll be featured on sourceforge's front page
starting the coming week.

Do we want to update some of the information there? Like, adding some more
recent screenshots? Might be a good move now.

If anyone has some ideas but still doesn't have editing permission on the
sourceforge gnucash page, let me know (and tell me your sourceforge username)
and I'll add you as a developer there immediately. Thanks!

Christian