Gnucash is going to be featured on the SourceForge front page

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Sat Jan 26 03:53:36 EST 2013

I have a small list of visual improvements suggestions for the
sourceforge page:
- change the logo (the blue credit card) with the one used in the
top-left of the wiki pages (or the GnuCash icon without the text).
- change name from Gnucash to GnuCash (if it is possible...)
- add screenshots of GnuCash running on windows and Mac (I can only take
some screen under win XP, it would be good to also have screenshots for
newer version of windows...).

What others think? can someone take screenshots under Mac or Windows 8?

Regards
Cristian