I would like to help translating Gnucash help manual

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Tue Jan 29 16:06:10 EST 2013

Dear Zong Han Xie,

thank you very much for your offer. As for how to start: We've collected the
information about translation on a wiki page,
  http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation
It contains a section on "How to translate the Guide".

If there are any further questions, do no hesitate to ask here on the gnucash-
devel mailing list again. Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Christian