I would like to help translating Gnucash help manual

Zong Han Xie icbm0926 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 01:20:30 EST 2013

Dear gnucash-devel

I come from Taiwan and have used gnucash to keep track on my own financial
states for last two years. Gnucash is good but a little bit complicated to
the people who is with less knowledge about  accountant. Gnucash also
doesn't have a help manual in traditional chinese. Therefore, it's even
harder for taiwanese people to get familiar with it.
If I would like to translate the documents(especially the help manual), how
should I starts to do it?

Best regard