Content of gnucash-patches/gnucash-changes

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sun Jun 2 16:12:13 EDT 2013

Thank you all for your input. The general concensus seems to be to keep everything as is.
Good.

Thinking about it afterwards it would indeed be lots of work to switch for little gain.

I believe it's good to question things as they always have been from time to time. Over time,
people come and go, workflows change, new tools appear,...

In this case what was is still ok. Yay !

I have fixed the notification messages for htdocs to be in line with the svn notification
conventions.

Geert