New Register style

Kevin Oberlies favilo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 14:45:35 EDT 2013

I have discovered that I don't like using the New Register style in the
2.5.2 version of Gnucash. Is there a way to change the default behavior
when opening an account to always use the "Old Style Register Account"?

Unless of course someone can tell me how to get the behavior from the old
style into the new style. Tab advancement seems to be broken for me.
-- Kevin Oberlies

---
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand ternary,
those who don't, and those who confuse it with binary.
---