GnuCash Tax Invoice for Australia (Bug 695610)

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Wed Mar 13 07:02:59 EDT 2013

Please accept this patch to provide a working AU Tax Invoice without having
change several defaults. The result from Bug 67008 still requires work to
produce a legally valid invoice for Australia, and we do need this to "work
out
of the box" for ordinary Australian users.

I was unhappy again yesterday when I had to remake pdfs of a large number of
invoices because I was caught out by the last changes - my personal AU tax
invoice was overwritten on update and I didn't realise that there were a
large number of edits to make to the invoices to make them legally valid tax
invoices for Australia.