GnuCash Tax Invoice for Australia (Bug 695610)

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Wed Mar 13 15:50:44 EDT 2013

I did ask for a separate AU Tax Invoice and posted my version on the
bugtracker.
At that time the work was being done on the editable Invoice with multiple
items to edit.My invoice was not accepted because of the new complex
structure being created. I have no interest in making a custom report; we
need to offer to AU users a tax invoice which is compliant with Australian
legislation and is selected from the menu.
Ideally I would be able to choose that as 'my default invoice' in
preferences and never adjust it again.
(I am not a programmer, just an experimenter with code, so I won't be
producing a patch).

Liz