GnuCash for Android with double entry accounting

hospes hanukenovember at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 18 15:11:35 EDT 2013

Hi,

I can see these post are a couple of months old so I just wanted to chip in
and say I installed GNUCash Android a couple of days ago and have found the
same double entry and virtual keyboard problems described.
And to ask if there's any work around for it yet?

As a temporary work around could we export to qif?  GNUCash will remember
our previous account choices, and if it doesn't we can select multiple
entries to choose an account when importing.

On the other hand it's a really nice and easy tool to use, and I'm looking
forward to seeing how it develops!