Time for 2.5.1

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Sun May 5 04:25:19 EDT 2013

Alex,

There is only one header row but the titles change depending on which row
you are on in the register. This is deliberate to utilises the sort model.

I did not think it was necessary to have the extra number on the
transaction row, just looked a bit cluttered so have left it out. If you
think it is required, then raise a bug and I will add it back.

What you have at the moment is my interpretation of the existing register
with some subtle changes like you have mentioned but should be close to the
existing unless I have made a hash of it.

As you say, I think if there is some thing to discuss, get opinions on,
then it would be easier on the list and then raise a bug for that item. If
there is some thing plain wrong, then raise a bug would be best.

Thank you for trying it,

   Robert.