Time for 2.5.1

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Thu May 9 09:53:50 EDT 2013

David,

Not sure about the schedule problem you have, I have tried it on my XP VM
and I am unable to reproduce but will try different options.

The opening of an account in the sub-account view should be read only and I
have fixed this locally and will upload the patch along with some other
changes at the weekend.

Once in the schedule Transaction editor, the default options are to open
with the old register, you need to have the required schedule highlighted
and then use the 'scheduled' menu option at the top which then has 'new 2'
and 'edit 2' for the new view.

In Basic view, is just like the existing, click on the split button on the
tool bar which expand the transaction.

Regards,

       Robert