GnuCash-Docs: outdated OMFs

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Mon May 20 13:03:03 EDT 2013

Am 20.05.2013 16:09, schrieb John Ralls:
> Gnome-doc-utils isn't a problem, but be careful not to reintroduce the scrollkeeper dependency nor to introduce a new
> one on rarian.
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls

Am I missing something? 2 month ago I asked about scrollkeeper vs.
rarian and after a week without response updated README and the wiki page.

I believe we have this dependency:
makefile.am[7](EXTRA_DIST):	     omf.make \
and in omf.make are several calls to scrollkeeper-*

Frank

P.S. In between I found this wonderful multilingual page
https://developer.gnome.org/gnome-doc-make/0.20/index.html