gnucash-htdocs branch master updated. svn_last-505-ga286032

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu May 30 11:26:59 EDT 2013

Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be> writes:

>> I was wondering why there were all these links to github (see below)!
>> That just looked very odd to me.
>
> This is certainly different from wat we got with the svn notification script.
> But what exactly do you find odd about these links ?

I guess what I found odd were the links to github versus having links to
code.

>> Also, it seems like we're not necessarily getting diffs to the
>> gnucash-changes list for these merges.  Is that something that can be
>> fixed or does it not make sense?
>>
> I did notice the diffs were missing as well and intended to look into these.
> But with the most recent commits the diffs are there again so I'm not sure
> what happened. I'll keep an eye on it.

As I think I mentioned in another email, it looks like the diffs are
being sent to -patches and the overview (sans diffs) are being sent to
-changes, which is the reverse of what happens with SVN.

If we are going to swap the lists then we might want to ask the people
on the lists if that's okay with them.  I don't personally object, but
the reason we created the -changes list at the time was because there
were objections by people on the -patches to the extra traffic of the
diffs.

Maybe feelings have changed?  Otherwise we should swap the git output so
the diffs go to -changes.