Content of gnucash-patches/gnucash-changes

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Fri May 31 12:04:28 EDT 2013

On May 31, 2013, at 4:52 AM, Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be> wrote:

> 1. Which lists are you subscribed to ?
>  a. gnucash-changes
>  b. gnucash-patches
>  c. both
>  d. none

gnucash-patches only

> 2. If you're only subscribed to one, why that one ?

If I want to look at the details of the change it's easy enough to do so and the summaries are all I normally need.

> 3. Do you think gnucash needs two lists ? Why yes or why no ?

I don't really care, but one list is probably enough

> 4. For the future:
>  a. We should keep the two list as they are now:
>     gnucash-changes should have the detailed logs
>     gnucash-patches should have the summaries
>  b. We should keep two lists, but swap the contents:
>     gnucash-patches should have the detailed logs
>     gnucash-changes should have the summaries
>  c. I think we only need one list with detailed logs
>  d. I think we only need one list with summaries

Anything other than c is fine with me.  However, all the repositories should be the same.  As it is now I get detailed logs for htdocs and summaries for everything else.

              Mike