Bugzilla default/QA assignees

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Fri May 31 12:07:41 EDT 2013

On Saturday 18 May 2013 09:39:26 John Ralls wrote:
> What ids do we want? I suggest:
>
> core (engine, backends, budgets, build, python, SX, general)
> import (also export)
> UI (register, general UI)
> business
> reports (includes check printing)
> mac
> win
> documentation (includes translation & website)
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls

While processing the components I noticed you didn't add "Currency and Commodity" to any
of the above ids. I have added it to core for now.

Since you asked a separate id for general after my remark I have set it up separately. Base on
your subsequent reply I'm not sure if that is necessary though. We can still change this to
core if you prefer.

Lastly, we have a  component "Import - QSF", with no open bugs anymore. We don't support
QSF anymore. For now I have assigned it to the import id, but shouldn't we rather delete this
component altogether ? Otherwise people may continue to file bugs against it.

Geert