Translation into French

Didier Féminier dfeminier at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 16:29:36 EST 2013

Hi,
I am a professional translator and I use Linux as the standard OS on my
computers.

I wish to translate GnuCash Tutorial and Concepts Guide into French. I
foresee no major problem overwriting the English with French the xml
files. And of course, what I don't know, I will learn along the way!
However, in order to avoid wasting time and energy, I want to make sure
that nobody else is working on the same project. Could you please
confirm that I would be, as far as you know, the only one working on
this translation into French?

If someone is already working on it, I am also willing to collaborate,
as long as this person is a qualified/experienced translator.

Regards.

--
Didier Féminier
159, rue de Morency Apt. 402