Wiki: Development

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Nov 22 13:37:47 EST 2013

Hoping to clear up some of the confusion faced by potential new contributors, I've made a couple of changes to the Wiki:
First, I renamed "Development" to "Contributing to GnuCash" because it covered a lot more than what most of us think of as development. Then I moved the contents of the "Code" section to a new "Development" page and expanded them.

I think it probably needs some more, but I've run out of ideas for the moment. It could probably use some more clarification since it's in my usual terse style.
Please review, edit, and add.

Regards,
John Ralls