Register2

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Oct 12 18:36:10 EDT 2013

I went searched bugzilla for bugs that mention "register2" either in the title or a comment. For the ones which are clearly register2 problems I changed the category to a new one, Register2, and made them blockers on 673193, the original register2 bug. There are 17. There are 4 crashers.

It's not a bug, but the widely derided double scrollbar is still there as well.

This isn't shippable, and we were planning to release 2.6 in December. AFAICT no work has been done on Reg2 since the beginning of August.

Do we rip it out or push back the release?

Regards,
John Ralls