Is this still correct ?

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Fri Oct 18 07:33:31 EDT 2013

While updating our Windows wiki page, I came across this bit of
information:

<quote>
Online banking
The current install.sh automated build already builds GnuCash with
Online Banking enabled, including HBCI, OFX DirectConnect, and OFX file
import methods.
However, in order to set up the online banking connectivity (HBCI or
OFX, which are both handled by aqbanking), you need to run a separate
setup program of aqbanking. Because of the high complexity of the
various online banking techniques, the setup program is a GUI program
which is based on the Qt library. These Qt parts are not automatically
built by install.sh, but you can enable them as described below.
</quote>

Is this still true ? I thought aqbanking v5 doesn't require Qt anymore.

Geert