Register2

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:39:45 EDT 2013

I just thought it would be simpler, I must admit that I still do not really
use SVN / GIT as it should, just the bit I need to get the source to my VM.

Leaving it there would involve adding a load of idef's so I took the
simpler option, may be I will go the git way and work out how to use that
properly but in the mean time just removing it made sense to me..

Robert