Register2

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 15:14:38 EDT 2013

Another thing I did not know about. I have added bug 710830 which adds a
configure option --enable-register2 and with this set will compile Gnucash
as is. If not enabled, default, Gnucash will look like before and operate
the same way. There is also an option to use Gnucash with the --extra
switch which adds some basic options to the Extensions menu, Open Account,
Open Sub Account and GL for testing.

I think I have correctly added the configure option but this may need
changing. Was unsure about the number of #ifdef's but I think they are
correct to achieve what is required.

Regards.

    Robert