Who's cross-compiling gnucash for Windows ?

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Sep 5 17:07:16 EDT 2013

I'm currently reworking the build scripts on Windows. My goal is to
leverage the work done by the mingw project to a maximum. In particular
I'd like to use their installer (mingw-get) to simplify setting up an
environment in which to build gnucash on Windows.

mingw-get is not compatible with a cross-compilation environment
however. So I was wondering how many people are actually building
gnucash for Windows via a cross-compiler ?

My current impression is that the cross-compilation set up has slowly
been gathering dust. I may be wrong though. Hence the query...

Geert