Budget View Implementation Question

Phil Longstaff phil.longstaff at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 16:51:12 EDT 2014

Do you have top-level accounts which don't wouldn't fall under Income,
Expense, Assets, Liabilities or Equity?  Or, are you saying that if those
are your only top-level-accounts, they aren't included?  Or are you saying
that if they are in a different language (e.g. German), they aren't
included?

Phil