Translation problems with planned transactions schedule

Dmitry Pavlov zeldigas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 15:55:46 EDT 2014

Sorry for delay: here is the branch:
https://github.com/zeldigas/gnucash/tree/scheduled_i18n_fix
Last commit contains planned changes. To minimize diff I applied updated
pot file only for ru.po (most other po are outdated, so there was a lot of
changed lines).
I'd be glad if someone could check these changes for compatibility with
minimum lib version requirements, etc and ping me back if all is good. In
case of that, I will update another po files with msgmerge and make pull
request.

--
С уважением,
Дмитрий Павлов