[MAINT] Server reboot this afternoon

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sun Apr 20 16:40:42 EDT 2014

This happened without a hitch.  The VM Host took to the new configuration
without any issues.  I also took the time to upgrade code to current
kernel and software releases (which required a second reboot) and upgrade
the code VM to 6G of ram (up from from 4).  Everything was back up finally
at 14:53 EDT (1853 UTC).

Please let me know if you see any issues.

Enjoy

-derek

On Sun, April 20, 2014 8:36 am, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to reboot the VM server that runs code.gnucash.org and the win32
> build machine this afternoon in order to test some changes (to make sure
> it will come back unattended).  I expect to reboot the machine around
> 2pm US/EDT (1800UTC) and hopefully it'll come back immediately.  (If
> not, I suspect it'll be down for several hours).  During this time
> email, wiki, and git pushes will all be unavailable.  WWW service will
> not be affected.
>
> Sorry for the short notice.
> Please let me know if this will be a problem.
>
> I'll be on IRC for status updates.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -derek
> --

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745