writing and ofx plugin

greg nwosu greg.nwosu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 09:47:09 EDT 2014

I would like to write a plugin to enable ofx support with natwest bank, im
thinking of writing a simple web crawler that will login to internet
banking and request an ofx export of accounts.

I would prefer to write it in python or java but I'm happy enough to write
it in C .

Can anyone suggest an area of the code where i can plug this in?
Is the code already "pluggable" or will i have to hack my way in.
Any suggestions or templates of code that can be changed slightly would be
greatly appreciated.
Any resources for beginning to code for gnucash would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks