Translation problems with planned transactions schedule

Dmitry Pavlov zeldigas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:10:05 EDT 2014

Currently those are all the strings I wanted to change. For other strings
there are no problems with translation.
The main problem with "every"  and friends occurred because controls was
embedded in "sentence", that consisted of a set of labels.

The work is still in progress and there 650 fuzzy strings and about 300 in
translation ones, but I hope that further source code changes would not be
necessary.