Translation problems with planned transactions schedule

Dmitry Pavlov zeldigas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:48:00 EDT 2014

I would prefer to make a number of pull requests:
1. Adding context to labels
2. Updating all translations with new file pot file.
3. String translations for ru.po

Maybe it is reasonable to merge 1 &  2 into one set of commits that will
form single pull request?

What about target branch? May be include it in maint?