About me

Per Johansson per at johansson.name
Sat Aug 2 10:58:39 EDT 2014

Hello.

I just joined this list. My first "contribution" was to point out that
the Swedish translation file
http://translationproject.org/PO-files/sv/gnucash-2.6.2.sv.po had not
made it into the build.

I am mainly interested in the Swedish localisation. Specifically:

Adding sv_AX and sv_FI locales (I live in the sv_AX area)

Adding account plans for them (Probably translate the fi_FI account
plans into Swedish)

Perhaps translate missing Swedish language texts.

CV: I work as a system developer at Crosskey Banking Solutions with
Java, JSP, Struts, etc. I also program and do bookkeeping in my free
time, and recently released a Firefox extension:
https://addons.mozilla.org/sv-SE/firefox/addon/direct-currency-converter/

Per Johansson
Johanssons Informationsteknik JOINT