Need to find a new SSL CA for lists.gnucash.org

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 27 12:55:55 EST 2014

Hi,

The certificate for list.gnucash.org expires tomorrow.

I went to go renew it with StartSSL but apparently they've changed their
rules in the past year and now will not issue a certificate under Class
1 (free) because the gnucash has the word 'cash' in the name.  How
stupid is that?

SO...  as of tomorrow, lists.gnucash.org will have an expired
certificate unless someone can point me to some other CA that will issue
free SSL certificates.

Either that or we go back to self-signed certs.