Building on Windows from scratch - guile problem

Gary Bilkus mail at gary.bilkus.com
Thu Jan 9 11:49:34 EST 2014

Hmm,

The problem appears to be with the compiler optimiser doing something too aggressive, If I manually recompile guile with -O0 instead of -O2 the problem seems to go away. This could be caused by one of the new optimisations in the more recent versions of gcc in which case it could start to matter on *nix at some point. Anyone know much about this?

Gary