Nightly build broken

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Wed Jan 22 10:55:21 EST 2014

Should be fixed with commit r23743. I've decided to simply skip the patch on windows for now.

It turns out that the patch tool we use on Windows is too old to properly handle the patch :(

I have an alternative branch where I'm experimenting with a major version upgrade of many of
the tools in the Windows build chain. That branch can apply the patch without any issues.

So I'll just take the chance that this branch will be merged in before we actually need the
patch on Windows which will be when
1. we switch to guile 2 on Windows
2. at the same time swig itself would not be patched yet by then

An unlikely situation to ever happen anyway.

Geert