New Scheme report - trying to load from home dir

Yawar Amin yawar.amin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 22:22:49 EST 2014

Hi,

I'm following the instructions at http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Custom_Reports#Load_the_report_from_a_user_account and trying to prototype a new Scheme report. However I don't see it anywhere on the Reports menu. There are no indicators as to what happened, why it failed to show up.

I have a %HOME%\.gnucash\config.user file with:

(load "C:\\Users\\Yawar\\Documents\\coding\\gc-decl-reports\\gc-decl-reports.scm")

... and the referenced Scheme report file defines a report like so:

  ;; ... more code ...
  (gnc:define-report
    'version 1
    'name ui-facing-name
    'report-guid guid
    'options-generator options-generator
    'renderer renderer
    'menu-tip ui-facing-name ;; Tooltip same as menu item--for now.
    'menu-path '(gnc:menuname-utility)))

I'm on Windows 7 with GnuCash 2.6.0 (commit 38a0d33). Can anyone point me in the right direction to get this report loading?

Thanks

Yawar